Friday, January 22, 2021

New blog but old hobby

This blog is devoted to my oldest passion which is NFL football. Not just in a sense of typical sports coverage but more sports simulations. My video gaming and board gaming blog is scattered with several examples of this in the past especially with APBA football. 

I am hoping to split that off here and cover my new passion of getting back into Electric Football as well. Up at the top work has begun already with links to popular sites I have found in one week since my return. The rest will come in gaps no doubt. This is a split off blog from my gaming blog at http://hudsonshideout.blogspot.com/

Not many people really blog anymore but I loathe Facebook and the forums are too restricted so I turned back to ole Google Blogger. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment